Dr. Dre – Compton (2015)
FLAC (tracks+.cue) | Tracks: 16 | Playtime: 01:01:37 | Size: 442.8 MB
Genre: Hip-Hop, Rap | Label: Aftermath Entertainment, Interscope Records | Released: 2015
Compton (also known as Compton: A Soundtrack by Dr. Dre) is the third studio album by American hip hop recording artist Dr. Dre. It was released on August 7, 2015 on Apple Music and the iTunes Store, with the physical editions released on August 21, 2015. It is the follow-up to his second album 2001 (1999) and the cancellation of Detox.
Production for the album took place from 2011, and continued in 2015 at several recording studios and was handled by Focus…, Dem Jointz, DJ Dahi, Cardiak, DJ Premier and Dr. Dre himself, among others. Compton features guest appearances from Kendrick Lamar, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Cold 187um, The Game, Ice Cube, and Xzibit, among others.
The album debuted at number 2 on the US Billboard 200, selling 295,000 equivalent album units in its first week. Upon its release, Compton received general acclaim from music critics.
01. Intro (1:15)
02. Talk About It (feat. Justus & King Mez) (3:15)
03. Genocide (feat. Candice Pillay, Kendrick Lamar & Marsha Ambrosius) (4:26)
04. It’s All On Me (feat. BJ The Chicago Kid & Justus) (3:47)
05. All In a Day’s Work (feat. Anderson Paak & Marsha Ambrosius) (5:13)
06. Darkside Gone (feat. Kendrick Lamar, King Mez & Marsha Ambrosius) (3:53)
07. Loose Cannons (feat. Cold 187um & Xzibit) (4:13)
08. Issues (feat. Anderson Paak & Ice Cube) (3:42)
09. Deep Water (feat. Justus & Kendrick Lamar) (5:11)
10. One Shot One Kill (Performed by Jon Connor & Snoop Dogg) (3:25)
11. Just Another Day (Performed by The Game & Asia Bryant) (2:21)
12. For the Love of Money (feat. Jill Scott & Jon Connor) (4:08)
13. Satisfiction (feat. King Mez, Marsha Ambrosius & Snoop Dogg) (4:24)
14. Animals (feat. Anderson Paak) (3:47)
15. Medicine Man (feat. Anderson Paak, Candice Pillay & Eminem) (4:14)
16. Talking to My Diary (4:23)
Lossless music Dr. Dre – Compton (2015) FLAC (tracks+.cue) download flac
If you are unable to download a file (or move to another site except alfafile.net)
Report Broken link or write comments.