Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Target Deluxe Edition) (2012)
FLAC (tracks+.cue) | Tracks: 17 | Playtime: 01:08:22 + 24:22 | Size: 578.3 MB
Genre: Hip-Hop | Label: Aftermath/Interscope | Cat#: B0017534-02
Good Kid, M.A.A.D City (stylized as good kid, m.A.A.d city) is the second studio album by American rapper Kendrick Lamar. The album was released on October 22, 2012, by Top Dawg Entertainment, Aftermath Entertainment, and was distributed by Interscope Records. The album serves as Lamar’s major label debut, after his signing to Aftermath and Interscope in early 2012. It was preceded by the release of Kendrick’s debut studio album Section.80 (2011), released exclusively through the iTunes Store independently.
The album was recorded mostly at several studios in California with producers such as Dr. Dre, Just Blaze, Pharrell Williams, Hit-Boy, Scoop DeVille, Jack Splash and T-Minus, among others. Billed as a “short film by Kendrick Lamar” on the album cover, the concept album follows the story of Lamar’s teenage experiences in the drug-infested streets and gang lifestyle of his native Compton, California. Upon its release, Good Kid, M.A.A.D City received widespread acclaim from music critics, who praised its thematic scope and Lamar’s lyrics. Good Kid M.A.A.D City earned Lamar four Grammy Award nominations at the 56th Grammy Awards including Album of the Year.
The album debuted at number two on the Billboard 200 chart, selling 242,000 copies in its first week – earning the highest first-week hip hop album sales of 2012 from a male artist, along with the best-selling debut from a male artist of the year. It became Lamar’s first album to enter the UK Albums Chart, peaking at number 16, and entering the UK R&B Albums Chart at number two. The album was also named to many end-of-the-year lists, often topping them. It was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and, by January 2015, the album had sold 1,400,000 copies, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
The album’s release was supported by five singles – “The Recipe” featuring Dr. Dre, “Swimming Pools (Drank)”, “Backseat Freestyle”, “Poetic Justice” featuring Drake and “Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe”. All five singles received varied chart success. Lamar also went on a world tour between May and August 2013, featuring the other members of the hip hop collective Black Hippy.
01. “Sherane a.k.a Master Splinter’s Daughter” (Prod. By Tha Bizness)
02. “Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe” (Prod. By Sounwave)
03. “Backseat Freestyle” (Prod. By Hit-Boy)
04. “The Art of Peer Pressure” (Prod. By Tabu)
05. “Money Trees” (Ft. Jay Rock) (Prod. By DJ Dahi)
06. “Poetic Justice” (Ft. Drake) (Prod. By Scoop DeVille)
07. “good kid” (Prod. By Pharrell for The Neptunes)
08. “m.A.A.d city” (Ft. MC Eiht) (Prod. By Sounwave & Terrace Martin)
09. “Swimming Pools” (Drank) *Extended Version* (Prod. By T-Minus)
10. “Sing About Me” (Prod. By Skhye Hutch + Sounwave) / I’m Dying Of Thirst (Prod. By Like of Pac Div)
11. “Real” (Ft. Anna Wise) (Prod. By Terrace Martin)
12. “Compton” (Ft. Dr. Dre) (Prod. By Just Blaze)
Bonus Tracks Deluxe Edition:
13. “The Recipe” (Ft. Dr. Dre) (Prod. By Scoop DeVille)
14. “Black Boy Fly” (Prod. By Rahki & Dawaun Parker)
15. “Now Or Never” (Ft. Mary J. Blige) (Prod. By Jack Splash)
Bonus Tracks Target Deluxe Edition:
16. “County Building Blues”
17. “Swimming Pools (Drank)” (Black Hippy Remix)
Lossless music Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d city (Target Deluxe Edition) (2012) FLAC (tracks+.cue) download flac
If you are unable to download a file (or move to another site except alfafile.net)
Report Broken link or write comments.